[INVALID]

Diversify your portfolio with International shares

With access to over 30 global share markets, Mitchell Asset Management provides expert strategy and advice on investing in International Equities.

Although the Australian share market offers excellent investment opportunities, it makes up less than 2% of the world’s total market capitalisation. So if you’re only investing in Australian shares, you’re missing out on the investment potential of the other 98%. 

Supported by in-depth knowledge of key overseas markets, plus up-to-the-minute research and analysis, our International Equity advisors identify the right investment opportunities to help diversify your portfolio and achieve long-term capital growth.

Why trade on International markets?

  • Diversification – with International trading, you can access sectors not available in Australia, as well as global businesses such as Apple or Google.
  • Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) – ETFs provide low cost access to a range of products from sectors, commodities or government bonds around the world.
  • Options – trade in the world’s largest options market, with longer expiry dates and higher liquidity compared to the Australian market.
  • Employee shares – sell employee shares or invest in your overseas employer.

Learn more about our International Equities services by contacting us today.